Online registration is now open. There are discounted rates for Australian Association for Adolescent Health (AAAH) members. Please ensure that you log in and register with the same email address that is linked to your membership to access the discounted rates.
Please note that all young persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult with a complete conference registration.
|Full Time Student Member or Young Person under 21||$490|
|Full Time Student Non-Member||$550|
|Day Registration Member||$460|
|Day Registration Non- Member||$530|
|Youth Forum – 21-25 years – Member||$99|
|Youth Forum – 21-25 years – Non-Member||$119|
|Youth Forum – 12-20 years – FT Student or under 21||$59|
The full registration fee entitles delegates to the following:
– Full access to the exhibition and all sessions
– Welcome reception
– Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day
Please note that the one day registration does not include the welcome reception. The Youth Forum is for those aged 12-25. All online registrations will be acknowledged via email with a confirmation of your registration, together with a tax invoice receipt.
- Register online and pay by credit card. Credit cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard & AMEX. Please note that VISA and Mastercard incur a 1.5% surcharge and AMEX a 2% surcharge.
- If you are unable to pay by credit card, EFT transfers or cheque payment will be acceptable also. Full payment details will be stated on your tax invoice.
- Until 27 September 2019 a cancellation fee of $100 will apply to cover the costs incurred in relation to your registration
- Between 27 September and 25 October 2019 – 50% of monies paid
- From 25 October 2019 – no refund of monies paid